inos supplies standardized and customized solutions for the process automation along the automotive value chain.
We integrate systems for OEM and their tiers in the:
- press shop
- body shop
- paint shop
- final assembly
- motor and gear box lines
- logistics centers
- flexible inline measurement technology and robot-guided assembly along the automotive production process
Based on a software platform which was created in co-laboration with OEMs which is customized to the individual application of the customer:
- G-Gauge – for all stationary or robot-guided inline measurement technology
- G-Guide – for all stationary or robot-mounted robot guidance
- G-Verify – for all stationary or robot-guided identification & verification
- Maestro – Offline parameterization, CAD, Interface, configuration tools
- G-Analyze – statistics for evaluation of data series and reporting to PMS
All standard principles of the 2D and 3D image processing are used, in order to supply robust digital systems for all tasks in the press shop, the body shop, the paint shop and the final assembly.
Inos systems are used for precise and repeatable measurements to assemble, fit or position any give manipulator. Along with the high accuracy positioning and fitting any quality inspection can be integrated into the systems.
The innovation process of inos due to close cooperation with leading robot manufacturers and equipment manufacturers continuously leads to new fields of application.